Turtlez Turtlez

That ending brings back a lot of good memories.

Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

I think this happens to every big brother at least once in his life.

Zom Zom

That was a pretty sweet movie. I loved the music and how you really made it fit into the action and scene transitions! The quarantine barricade is my favorite scene in the movie. I was thinking to myself "Why aren't these cops letting some of the people through while there's still time? Typical douche-bag government types" Then you did the whole transition to where you see the eyes of the cop behind his faceless visor as chaos sweeps over the trapped people, combined with the gal crying and pleading, it was epic!

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

I really enjoyed this. It's one of the few flash games I've happily played to the very end.

Field Command Field Command

Great game!

I actually played through the whole game, which is not something I usually do with most flash games. It could use one thing though, sound effects!

The Forgotten Temple The Forgotten Temple

Nice tune, man! Listened to it on loop for an hour or two while drawing... It's got the right combination of stuff to keep it interesting, though it's just mellow enough to keep you from headbanging/humming/being distracted. It sounds like the perfect track for a turn based strategy game.

Mattashi responds:

Thanks for the review man!

The Apothecary The Apothecary

A wonderful scene with beautifully drawn characters and a truly stunning background!

My only beef with this excellent picture is that the background looks like it was tacked on afterwards, I believe it looks this way because of the checkered floor making the pot in the foreground look more flat than it should be (compare the pot's leg positions to the wide stride of mr.wolf and the legs of the ladder next to it and something will buzz in the back of your mind). Ah well, nothing a quick touch up can't fix!

Witch Witch

How long does it take for you to color this stuff?

I'd love to see a speed painting animation or something that shows your technique, because your beautiful coloring goes very well with your cartoony style! You're very quickly becoming one of my favorite artists.

Just Some Topless Girl Just Some Topless Girl