All 6 art Reviews

The Apothecary The Apothecary

A wonderful scene with beautifully drawn characters and a truly stunning background!

My only beef with this excellent picture is that the background looks like it was tacked on afterwards, I believe it looks this way because of the checkered floor making the pot in the foreground look more flat than it should be (compare the pot's leg positions to the wide stride of mr.wolf and the legs of the ladder next to it and something will buzz in the back of your mind). Ah well, nothing a quick touch up can't fix!

Witch Witch

How long does it take for you to color this stuff?

I'd love to see a speed painting animation or something that shows your technique, because your beautiful coloring goes very well with your cartoony style! You're very quickly becoming one of my favorite artists.

Just Some Topless Girl Just Some Topless Girl

Love your style, Mario!

Skadi Hunt - Fan Art Skadi Hunt - Fan Art

Full background, awesome action, hot chick, terrifying monster, and a dab of comedy... Yeah, this has all the makings of a picture deserving of a '5'!

Aces, man! Aces!

G3no responds:

Haha, thanks a lot!

Erzarin and Alexia Erzarin and Alexia

Nicely done! Although I think the coloring could use a little work, I'm really digging the anime style. They're both cute and sexy. My one biggest beef is that you should have made the lineart a little thicker.

When you look at the rescaled preview version the line art is distorted pretty bad. By making the lineart a pixel or two larger it would have turned a good piece of work into a GREAT piece of work!

Your death is sweet to me Your death is sweet to me

Really nice pixel work there! The hair really takes it up another level because it turns it from a generic pixel-pic of the soldier to a funny joke about hats and the current state of TF2 that we can all laugh about.