Turtlez Turtlez

That ending brings back a lot of good memories.

Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

I think this happens to every big brother at least once in his life.

Zom Zom

That was a pretty sweet movie. I loved the music and how you really made it fit into the action and scene transitions! The quarantine barricade is my favorite scene in the movie. I was thinking to myself "Why aren't these cops letting some of the people through while there's still time? Typical douche-bag government types" Then you did the whole transition to where you see the eyes of the cop behind his faceless visor as chaos sweeps over the trapped people, combined with the gal crying and pleading, it was epic!

Yin Yang: I Am The One Yin Yang: I Am The One

Great stick movie

Excellent ending. Keep it that way

The Normandy Mission prev The Normandy Mission prev

More!

Hahahaha, I love how the fat paratrooper bites it. He sure took his sweet time crossing that road! Hahaha!

Still, it's World War II, and it's pretty well done! I demand that you draw more! :P

Zomborg Apocalypse - 003 Zomborg Apocalypse - 003

Gotta love Zombies of all forms.

Man, kudos to you! The ending made me jump out of my chair! Hahahaha! That's the first time a flash movie has startled me like that.

SPLANKGY responds:

ha ha ha sweet. my job here is done.
glad you liked it, thanks!!!

Scallies V Goths Ep.3 Scallies V Goths Ep.3

Heh.

The best part of that movie was watching the tank take out those two guys in the gully. Awesome crater effect there. Loved it.

Everything else was below par, but the corny dialogue made it kind of funny.

Flecky responds:

;o)

Imp, episode 13 Imp, episode 13

Certainly a great mind at work... but...

You know, if it was better drawn and had better voices, it would have been really funny. Keep practicing, because those jokes were well executed and rather funny. I would have been laughing if it weren't for the sloppy art and shoddy voice acting.

And don't let a bunch of bad reviews get you down. In a few years, when you've refined your art style, you'll be rocking the house.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

First of all, i am hppy IF i get voices, since all episodes are delayed by 3 months of them, so i cant be to picky at the moment.
Secondly, the art, WHAT do i have to improve?WHAT is so bad about it? Besides that, noone sees that its FULL animation, im not so lazy as most people here to draw ONE detailed character and use it over anc over and over, but draw a whole new character , sometimes frame for frame..Ah well, i get improving a bit in future episodes, no shocking changes tough, otherwise its time i get lazy and make a slideshow instead of an animation like most good artists here..
Anyway thanks for your review and actually talking like a gentlemen.Those reviews are getting rare lately..

-True North- -True North-

Best clock movie. Ever.

Those were some pretty convincing reasons to vote 5. So I did.

Wanted 6 Wanted 6

Great movie!

The way the characters moved, that's what really did it for me... The way they held their weapons and the way those cops look when they're on the move. Awesome.